The new release of ITBI™ for Z offers advanced features, TFP support, and Data Lake-empowered customer projects
The new version of ITBI™ for Z is complete, and is being rolling out to SMT Data’s customers. The new version opens up for a range of new and exciting features.
“ITBI for Z is undergoing a technological transformation that will make our software solution even more powerful for everyone interested in mainframe capacity and performance both from an operational and an executive perspective – states Mads Ehlers Rasmussen, CIO at SMT Data -. Besides being a great support to Mainframe operations, ITBI offers an increasingly automated, efficient and cost-effective support to high-level, fact-base decision making. The new version, which our customers are receiving in these days, is in many ways ground-breaking and provides the foundation for the use of new technologies, such as AI and ML, applied to ITBI’s Mainframe Capacity & Performance Data Lake. Already with this release, our customers will be able to use ITBI as a basis for a wide range of new strategic projects.”
The new version includes the following improvements:
- Tailored Fit Pricing (TFP) support.
- ‘Low CPU’ threshold removed, allowing full detail at all aggregation levels.
- Business Mapping support for ‘slowly changing dimensions’.
- Improved support for multiple time zones.
- Extended set of standard measures for many SMF types.
- Architectural changes to improve robustness, performance, and maintainability.
- ITBI Capacity & Performance Data Lake.
Our mantra is: “What our customers achieve is our inspiration”. At SMT Data we are very proud of supporting our customers strategic and tactical decisions, as well as the performance of operational tasks, offering them the most advanced solutions and professional services within Capacity and Performance Management.
For questions regarding this new version of ITBI, please contact CTO Steven Thomas.