Webinar on Demand
Software licenses accounts for a very high percentage (60-70%) of Mainframe TCO (Total Cost of Ownership). What are the possibilities for optimization?
How can you deliver the same or even a higher level of service to our internal customers at a lower cost?
This webinar gives you the ultimate view of the opportunities you have, based on the latest technologies.
The webinar includes presentations from SMT Data, VirtualZ, ISAM and World Programming.
- Contract Management/Procurement,
- IT Finance, and
- Technical personnel responsible for following up on Mainframe Software.
A look at the Variable Software Cost Models (with ITBI), by Steven Thomas
- MLC / WLC
- Tailored Fit Pricing
Cost-savings and modernization trends, by Vince Re from Virtual Z
- Leveraging total cost of ownership on the mainframe to run smarter
- Optimizing with new innovations for “future proofing” and cost reductions
Contract pricing and Substitution, by Alan Bain from ISAM
- Software license review
- Negotiating tactics, and
Improving development with no additional costs, by Oliver Perilli from world programming
- Cost saving opportunities via SAS to WPS migration
- Take advantage of the ability to mix Python and R capabilities with SAS language
- Maintain mission critical programs
- Modernize to the cloud, to a new on-premise platform, or to a hybrid of cloud and on-premise
(Moderator: Jeanne Glass, Founder and CEO VirtualZ Computing)