We have released the newest version of ITBITM for z/OS with a number of improvements.
ITBI™ for z/OS runs faster, is simpler to install, faster to upgrade and easier to operate.
The ITBI for z/OS 2019 R1 highlights:
- The nightly processing of data has been optimized so the data cubes are ready earlier.
- ITBI™ reports run faster.
- Installation and upgrade have been automated, significantly reducing the effort and improving the quality.
- Overall ITBI™ has become more robust, so that it is easier to operate and there are fewer operational issues that need to be handled manually.
- Support for the latest MXG version ensuring support for the newer versions of z/OS and other IBM products
- Support for SMF113 extended to include z14
We have started rolling out the new version to our customers.
If you have questions regarding this new version of ITBI™ please contact CTO Steven Thomas Steven.Thomas@smtdata.com or go to our Solution and Services catalog to learn about ITBI™ and our services in general.