Tailored Fit Pricing & Mainframe Optimization
A webinar by SMT Data in collaboration with Living Mainframe and with participation of IBM.
In this webinar we will focus on the technical aspects to be considered when embarking in the journey to Tailored Fit Pricing. We will start by looking at why it is important to start preparing for the transition and when it is the right time to start focusing on the process. We will then walk you through our “TFP Decision Tree” to give you the instruments to evaluate if Tailored Fit Pricing is the Pricing model, you should go for. Finally, we will dig into the technical aspects of the preparation: what to look for and what changes to implement in your Mainframe.
- Introduction – by Steven Thomas, SMT Data
- What is Tailored Fit Pricing (TFP) and why is it important – by Steven Thomas, SMT Data
- Commercial considerations before signing up for TFP – Decision Tree – by Yvonne Bauer, Living Mainframe
- Commercial considerations once you have signed up for TFP – by Yvonne Bauer, Living Mainframe
- Technical considerations when moving to TFP – By Matthias Bangert, IBM
- Putting it all together – by Steven Thomas, SMT Data
- Interactive Q&A 30 minutes
- Head of Mainframe
- IT Sourcing
- IT Purchase Department
- IT Technical (Mainframe)
- IT Operations (Mainframe)
- IT Capacity Management
The webinar will be in English. At the end of the webinar there will be an interactive Q&A and Panel session.
As a participant you are required to register in advance. To ensure GDPR compliance we will need your consent to allow for other participants to be able to see your name and email during the session, as we are making use of Microsoft Teams. The webinar will be recorded.
For any question please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org