- You are service minded with the ability to fulfil the ultimate purpose of helping customers.
- You can work effectively with responsibility, commitment, and accountability.
- You are highly proficient in spoken and written English. More languages are an advantage.
- You are ready to contribute to teamwork in a small team to ensure success.
- You are ready to travel a couple of times a month, to different customer locations around Europe.
- You enjoy a job with entrepreneurial freedom and responsibility.
- You have 5+ years’ experience working with z/OS as a consultant, systems administrator, infrastructure architect or capacity manager
- You have a deep technical insight into z/OS performance and capacity metrics including SMF and RMF
- You have a proven ability to understand complex technical problems
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You may also have experience with:
- CICS, DB2, IMS, MQ, WAS
- Cloud computing
- BI tools and methods