Are you able to think out of the box, and do you love making sustainable outstanding clean code?
SMT Data is looking for a senior developer, who will be responsible for developing and maintaining its existing solutions and take part in the design and development of the future technology platform in close cooperation with the development team.
The software products developed by SMT Data gather enormous amounts of data about the customer’s IT operations and map these to business activities using analysis and reporting tools on top of a data warehouse. SMT Data also provides services to help customers integrate the ITBI™ solution into their environment and assists customers in realizing the benefits of ITBI™ in their organization.
SMT Data is a privately held company founded in 1990. It employs 25 highly skilled specialists in software development, professional services and sales. The company’s headquarter is located in Holte, 15 km north of Copenhagen, and it has a growing network of partners across Europe.
SMT Data has recently initiated an ambitious project which aims at developing a new platform to unite existing solutions and enable a series of new product capabilities, to further develop their main product which helps customers improve and optimize the use of their IT capacity and reduce their IT infrastructure cost.
The project is expected to make heavily use of Big Data technologies,data analysis and machine learning tools such as Deep Learning, Apache Spark, Jupyter and micro services.
You will be part of a small world class team in a company with big ambitions, where your contribution will have decisive influence on the company’s development and success, and you will get to work with a client base of some of the largest and most complex IT installations in Europe.
Main areas of responsibility and tasks:
- Participate in design, development, test and documentation of SMT Data’s core software products
- Integrate third party software components into SMT Data’s standard solutions
- Participate in existing and future product maintenance
- Resolve specific customer tasks in relation to the company’s standard products
- You have minimum 2 years development experience, and a master’s degree in computer science or similar
- You have a solid background in software design and development, ideally working with:
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server
You may also have experience with:
- Big Data & MLtechnologies such as Apache Spark, Tensorflow and Jupyter
- Scala and Python
- Advanced analysis, machine learning and statistical modelling
- BI tools and methods such as SQL Server Analysis Services and Targit
- IT capacity management
- Dockers and Kubernetes
You communicate fluently in English and preferably also in Danish
Preferred personal characteristics:
- You need to have a technological curiosity and enjoy being part of visionary discussions and considerations
- You like to be challenged and enjoy finding creative solutions to complex problems
- You take pride in delivering well-designed and well-structured software solutions
- You are service minded with the ability to fulfill the ultimate purpose of helping customers
- You have a positive mindset and contribute to a team with openness and a social mindset
- You enjoy a job with entrepreneurial freedom and responsibility
- Quality is a central part of your DNA
SMT Data offers you:
- A challenging position in a company with a strong focus on professional development
- A highly experienced team of colleagues giving you optimum sparring opportunities
- A job with freedom and responsibility
- A company who considers its employees to be the most important resource
- A salary and benefit plan that matches qualifications
How to apply:
Read more about the position here.
If you have questions or if you wish to apply, please contact Coresearch at +45 7026 0326 or send your CV here